HEAR SEAMUS’ SHARES ABOUT THE PRINCIPLES
Each button below represents a compressed (ZIP) file folder containing the audio tracks in .MP3 format for that week listed.
- Click on the buttons below. Depending on the way your system is configured, you will likely be prompted to save the file to your computer.
- Save the file to your computer (remember where you saved it.)
- Locate the file on your computer, and double-click or open the file to decompress it.
- Once decompressed, you should have a folder containing the .mp3 files for that week’s share, separated into tracks for your convenience.
- Handle the mp3 files as you usually do for your particular system (i.e. drag them into iTunes, Windows Media Player, or your preferred player). You may also burn them to gap-less CDs or copy them to your portable music player.
PLEASE NOTE: due to file sizes and format it is suggested they be downloaded to your home computer rather than to a mobile device or to systems connected via metered data plans.